3.2" ~ 7" TFT with Serial Interface SPI/I²C
As the first in the world we do provide TFT displays with 3.2", 4.3" and 7", which are immediately running and do provide from the first minute the full functionality. These displays do require a single supply 5V= (EA eDIPTFT32: 5V= or 3.3V=) and an interface RS-232, I²C or SPI only.
All character sets and control /graphic functions to build-up a screen are immediately available.
- no PC / embedded system necessary
- low power with max. 900mW (except 5.7" and 7": 3.5W)
- no training for a new software and programming tools necessary
- full function already immediately after power-on
- drastically reduced time-to-market
- tested functions validated hundreds of times
- unparalleled flexibility thanks to powerful commands and a variety of interfaces (RS-232, I²C, SPI)
- extremely compact construction
- and not the least important benefit: a clear price advantage compared to individualized solutions
- information flyer as a pdf file